Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Rev C 07/10/2018
Per the Requirements of AS9100 Rev. D section 8.4.3
AeroMed Precision is a Registered Company to ISO 9001:2015 and Aerospace Standard AS9100 Rev. D. Seller and service providers to AeroMed Precision must agree and follow the Terms and Conditions listed below, in order to provide AeroMed Precision with raw materials or services:
For clarification purposes in this document, the term "Seller" shall refer to the Company or entity that AeroMed Precision contracts with, via a formal Purchase Order, to provide the raw materials, components or services as required.
Materials include metals, plastics, etc. necessary for manufacturing / fabricating parts required by AeroMed Precision customers. Other services required such as Heat Treating, Plating, Passivation, Grinding, Machining Processes, Laser Cutting, Non-Destructive Testing, etc. are also included.
Sellers by agreeing to this Purchase Order "PO" will agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Acknowledgement of this order is required within three (3) business days confirming definite quantity, price and delivery.
2. AeroMed Precision reserves the right to cancel any item not received by the required date as denoted on the PO.
3. CERTIFICATION TO ALL APPLICABLE OR STATED SPECIFICATIONS MUST ACCOMPANY ALL MATERIAL, ITEMS or SERVICES. The seller must also agree to keep, retain, and maintain records that are legible, readily identifiable and are completely retrievable, that were produced during the manufacture of the product items and or services for a minimum of ten (10) Years. If this "records retention process" is required for more than 10 years, AeroMed Precision will provide instructions on the PO.
4. The seller shall notify AeroMed Precision of changes in product and or process, or changes of sub suppliers, or changes of manufacturing facility location, in writing prior to vendor confirmation or immediately as applicable.
5. Seller gives AeroMed Precision, its customers and regulatory authorities the right of access to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order. This right of access shall also apply to all applicable seller/supplier records for the product or services provided per condition 3 above if applicable.
6.1 For procured items requiring Government Source Inspection (GSI): ALL WORK ON THIS ORDER IS SUBJECT TO INSPECTION AND TEST BY THE GOVERNMENT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. THE GOVERNMENT QUALITY REPRESENTATIVE WHO HAS BEEN DELEGATED THE NASA QUALITY ASSURANCE FUNCTION ON THIS PROCUREMENT SHALL BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT OF THIS ORDER. THE GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE SHALL ALSO BE NOTIFIED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE TIME ARTICLES OR MATERIALS ARE READY FOR INSPECTION OR TEST.
6.2 THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY OR ALL OF THE WORK INCLUDED IN THIS ORDER AT THE SUPPLIER’S PLANT.
7. The seller must notify AeroMed Precision in writing of the use of any and all sub-tier suppliers and flow down all applicable requirements in the vendor's purchasing document, including key characteristics as required.
8. The seller must notify AeroMed Precision of nonconforming product. In the event of nonconforming product, the seller must obtain approval for disposition of nonconformance (i.e. rework, acceptance as is, etc.) if applicable from appropriate personnel at AeroMed Precision.
9. The seller agrees to any other terms that might be indicated on the Purchase Order, including the need for a Quality Management System or the performance of any requested test, inspection, or verification activity.
10. The seller shall take efforts to prevent the shipment of counterfeit parts to AeroMed Precision.
11. The seller shall make their staff aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety;
- the importance of ethical behavior.